Many people ask about the differences between cats and cat Peterbald Sphynx type. Both cats are indeed very similar, they seem not to have hair and they are also the same shape. But the reality is not so! Both types of cats are furry, they have different genes. The gene that makes the hair Peterbald is a dominant gene, whereas the gene that makes the bald Sphynx is recessive gene. They have too look completely different. So this cat actually has quite a lot of difference.
This is significant difference between the Peterbald and the Sphynx;
- The gene responsible for the lack of hair is completely different. Peterbald the gene is dominant, while the sphinx is recessive. Sphynx feel like warm peach or beige, Peterbald can have a variety of layers of bats clinging to a hair brush.
- The type of head of a Peterbald is a long face, long, the Sphinx is much shorter, wider face.
- The Peterbald body type is refined and elegant, the Sphynx is of medium size cat that is supposed to be pear-shaped.
- Peterbald eyes almost almond-shaped eyes sphinx are lemon-shaped.
- The boning of a Peterbald is medium-fine, Sphynx is a medium.
- The ear is lower, Peterbald.
- Many of the Peterbald has a mustache Kinky - Sphynx usually there is nothing broken or mustache.
Peterbald still appear to have thin hair and also if only seen once also still has a long mustache.